Friday, April 17, 2009

Flickr versus Photobucket


Before this experience I've never played with Flickr. I first learned Photobucket and it served my purposes. Flickr, at first glance, seems easier to use in that you don't need to decipher which "code" you need. Photobucket asks you to choose one of four code options; I always had to try each one until it worked. Grr.

Here is a picture from Friday Finale; I didn't include one our Friends entry into the Litttle league Parade since people were included.

I tried to use the URL from my Flickr account but that didn't work. I know that I can use the picture on my computer but I wanted to try Flickr's sharing ability. Well, back to the drawing board. I did add a SPLL2 tag to this picture.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had the best experience blogging from Flickr, either, Ray. I'm sure we'll both figure it out before this is over, though!

    ReplyDelete